Wednesday 19 June 2013

A NEED FOR CHANGE

How long will all this go on
My silence is killing me inside
I can’t bear the wound again
May be not even a scratch.
I won’t be myself anymore
The pain is making a change
I am sure to have a relievo through it,
Its now your time for remorse.
I won’t give a damn to how you live further
I can no longer take the shit from you
I will not hear to your grievances
Let me be more clear- “I am not your doll anymore.”
I can and will never be fretful and a frump again
Now that you have gone, I am free and liberated
I deserved this much before, but
I was testing you as to how much you would stoop down to exploit.
Now that I know that I had to send you back
For, you were only a colonizer and not my King
I could only see you in ragamuffins while you were leaving me
For, I felt  your life was meaningless without me.

4 comments:

  1. Wow beutiful Megha. You are turning into quite a poetess and writer. Amazing work. Keep it up.Jiske wage se likha hai uska toh khair nahin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u... Dusky Designer.....;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats beautiful.... Wonderful lines and meaningful..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sir... its grt that u took time out of your busy schedule .....

      Delete