Wednesday 19 June 2013

LETS BE OURSELVES

Who  am I?
Am I the one you see, or
The one I find myself ‘Iam’.
Why  don’t  you see me as I am?
Do I also see you as you really are, or
I see you through the glasses I wear.
 Which of our colours are true?
The one you see me! Or the one I am!!
The one I see you! Or the one you really are!!
When was it that you felt I was not what you thought?
Was it that I was wearing  another mask,
Or was it that I removed the mask.
What do you think will happen if we show our true colours?
Will our colour lay side by side to form a rainbow,
Or, will it repel to form railway tracks.
How is that we are not true to each other?
Are we doing it to stay together,
Or is it that we are cheating each other and just being as other people around us?!

No comments:

Post a Comment